Come volunteer at Family Harvest Farm, John Muir Land Trust’s thriving urban farm located in Pittsburg, California where youth and adults participate in a local regenerative food system. You’ll be working alongside farm staff and other volunteers pulling weeds, mulching, and other farm activities. The day starts off with a tour and orientation followed by a few hours of getting your hands dirty. Lunch is from 12:30-1:00pm. We’ll wrap up at 2pm.
Summer-Fall 2023 Workdays
- Friday, August 25, 2023, 10am-2pm
- Friday, September 22, 2023, 10am-2pm
- Friday, October 27, 2023, 10am-2pm
- Friday, November 17, 2023, 10am-2pm
- Friday, December 22, 2023, 10am-2pm
Please bring your own lunch or snack, work gloves, sun protection, garden kneeling pad, layered clothing, and water bottle. Must be 18 years or older or attending with a parent or legal guardian. Volunteers must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.